The perfect blend of precision and craftsmanship.
Founded in Switzerland in 1945, Lista originally manufactured a wide variety of metal products. During the 1950s, the company began focusing on producing modular storage systems. Today, Lista products manufactured in Holliston are made in the USA with global materials, and products from our Burlington, Ontario facility are made in Canada. We are ISO 9001 certified, and employ more than 250 people in our 225,000 square foot Holliston factory. We make workspace work for you with the industry's broadest line and customized solutions that precisely fit your specific needs.
And the perfect combination of durability, configurability, quality and good looks.
You know when something possesses the superior quality you demand. It's an excellence you can see and feel – in the firm, effortless glide of every storage drawer; in the solid "click" of highly engineered and durable components; in the handsome gleam of color and finish. Lista's intense focus on detail has lead to levels of design, aesthetic and manufacturing excellence that are unmatched by any other storage or workspace solution provider.
No compromises. That's the Lista difference.
ECOSMART emphasizes our commitment to a sustainable future and aligns with the Stanley Fulfillment System, ensuring that our products with sustainable attributes maximize their business attributes, as well.
- Adjustable base height range from 27” to 42”
- Allows for quick and easy alignment
- Heavy-duty components and durable powder-coated finishes
- Nexus System available for “above worksurface” organization
- Customized for comfort to reduce fatigue, stress, and injury
- Customizable for any environment
- Standard and accessory options lead to greater productivity and efficiency
- 1,000 lb. capacity
- Heavy-duty design, electrical power flexibility, and ESD protection
- Drawers include conductive boxes and paint for static-free environment