Associates at Advantage have an edge over the competition with more than 30 years of experience in process cooling. Application, product, and service specialists are available to discuss your needs. If you have a problem, you can expect us to get you the right answer.
When it comes to specific needs, our application specialists can suggest units that are customized to fit your requirements. These and many more reasons make us the cooling system partner for you.
- 5 – 300 Tons-Air-Cooled or Water-Cooled Chillers
- With or Without Reservoirs and Pumps-Systems Cool Fluids to Support Industrial Processes
- Use Ambient Air or Plant Water to Dissipate Process Heat Removed by the Refrigerant System
- For Process Fluid Temperatures between 20° – 70°F
- ¼ – 40 Tons-Systems that Cool Fluids to Support Industrial Processes
- Process Fluid Temperatures between 20° – 70°F
- Designed for Indoor Installation-Made in USA Since 1977