- IPG fiber laser cutting system up to 12kW
- Siemens CNC Control
- 3g acceleration/deceleration (X and Y axis) / 6g acceleration deceleration (Z axis)
- Automatic Lubrication System – all linear bearings
- Shuttle Table with Two (2) Pallets – 10 second exchange 20 seconds spark-to-spark– Industry’s Fastest!
Mike CopelandPresident – Copelands, Inc.Ooltewah, TN
Jano TuchynaDirector – SonnexAdelaide, South Australia
Metal Working Solutions
- Whitney Lasers are high-performance
- Extremely precise and dynamic machine tools
- Available in sizes from 5’ x 10’ to 10’ x 20’
- Integrated Hydraulic Bed Crowning.
- World class components such as Delem Controls, Hoerbiger Hydraulics and Panasonic/Delta Drives and Motors.
- Side and rear safety gates as well as state of the art laser curtains from Fiessler.
- Wide range of capacities from 35 to over 3000 tons and widths over 40’. Double and Triple Tandem machines are available.
- Piranha Ironworker’s unique and versatile features such as urethane stripping
- Automatic shear hold-downs
- Quick change tooling
- Low blade rake angles
PUNCH PLASMA COMBO
- Combination machines use the fastest technologies to make parts
- Punching and plasma cutting
- Additional features such as forming, drilling, tapping, milling, marking, and bevel cutting can be added to eliminate additional downstream operations, allowing parts to be completed in a single operation.
- Bertsch Bending Rolls utilize industry leading hydraulics and electrics in both Three-Roll Initial Pinch and Four Roll Double Pinch robust designs
- Two cylinder guillotine metal plate shears available in base and premium models including CNC control and Go-to back gauge designs
- Adjustable blade gap, brake angle, and stroke length are features available in 1/4″ to 1″ shearing capacity in models up from 8′ to 26′ in width
- Whitney Precision Plasma cutting tables provide maximum accuracy using precision fabricated and machine structural components
- Designed and optimized for high definition plasma cutting with machine tool accuracy, Whitney Plasma tables provide unsurpassed performance and reliability
- Whitney Portable Hydraulic Presses are high quality machine tools, backed by decades of in-house experienced and professional customer service and application
- Punching is one of the least expensive ways of making holes in structural shapes. Whitney portable presses reduce “hole” costs because punching takes only a small fraction of the time required for drilling or burning holes and eliminates clean-up operations
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.